As you would expect, the health and safety of our customers and staff is our priority so things may be a little different here for a while. For your peace of mind, we follow best practice advice for shop hygiene from our trade body, the National Association of Jewellers, and the nationally recognised ‘Store Safe’ guidelines. We’ve carried out the necessary Covid-19 risk assessments. Please bear with us, especially if a team member asks you to follow these guidelines. Don’t hesitate to ask if you’ve any questions or concerns.
Here are the measures we’re putting in place to keep you safe:
- In order to comply with guidelines, we are working with less staff and less space so please be prepared to queue.
- Please wait outside the shop until you are called in by a staff member.
- There will be a delay in calling the next customer whilst we clean and sanitise.
- Individuals/Couples only – no families or groups, please.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands and gloves.
- In some cases, we will ask you to wear supplied PPE.
- Appointments will be available.
Please be aware that we will only be accepting card payments during this time.
Our New Opening Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
9:30am – 3pm (Closed for lunch 12:30pm – 1pm).
3pm – 4pm is available by appointment only.
Wednesday & Sunday
Avoid the queues, book an appointment slot today!
So if you are looking for that extra special purchase or have a detailed repair or remodelling request, or it is not possible for you to queue why not book an appointment slot? Appointments are available between 3:00pm and 4:00pm.
To book an appointment, call us on 01202 600350 or email Forum Jewellers.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this time!
If you’re not comfortable visiting our store to make a special purchase, don’t forget our online shop is fully operational and, if you can’t find what you are looking for, drop us an email and we will do our best to help you find the perfect piece.